Slight creak inside Z

Carsmad45

only had my car 3 days and I'm loving it. Had a new shape Audi tt racing me on country roads and wasted him, wasn't looking to race but he started booting it to me it's like a red rag to a bull :teeth:

Anyway ive noticed a slight creak I think from the back inside the car, could it be the strut brace? Or any other ideas guys? Thanks

Steve

seat too far back, brace, spare wheel, door rubbers, looms, drinks in the netting on passenger side foot well, steering column, instrument pods, do you want me to stop???????? :lol:

PS let the racers destroy their cars, its easier to wave to them and let them "win"....thats my opinion anyway. :blush:

Loads of stuff it could be mate - put creak and clunk into searchy and you'll be surprised at the number of hits.

Sometimes its a process of elimination (most likely the drop links though).

................and stop driving like a mongtard! ;)

Well guys only just joined the forum and got the Z . I myself like to see what the car can do and use it to it's potential now and again. No point having a quick car if you don't open it up now and again, couldnt help myself.

Well guys only just joined the forum and got the Z . I myself like to see what the car can do and use it to it's potential now and again. No point having a quick car if you don't open it up now and again, couldnt help myself.

Well put! :thumbs:;)

Put it on the track, then you'll really see what it can do, and what your limits are too. :thumbs:;)

Put it on the track, then you'll really see what it can do, and what your limits are too. :thumbs:;)

+10000000000000

• 5 weeks later...