Introducing... my new zed.... :-) :-)

ByteJuggler

Said I'd post some pics after paintshielding and cleaning...

Unfortunately cleaning/keeping the car clean has been all but impossible over this weekend, but nevertheless, here's a few pics... :bounce: (As I say, car is actually quite dirty on these pics so bear that in mind if/when scrutinizing the pics closely. Also, they were taken in poor lighting conditions without flash out of hand, so apologies if they're a little fuzzy.)

Proud new owner:

zed034or2.jpg

Luscious Alezan interior:

zed033jp8.jpg

Front shot:

4d6o6l3.jpg

Fuzzy pic of the rear brake light :wub: (needed a tripod really)...

2m29k7r.jpg

Enought with the apologies, mate - looks B):yahoo::thumbs::teeth: !!!

Well yeah, it looks pretty schweet in the pics eh :)

Aside: Thought the paintshield went pretty well actually, as you can see it's well nigh invisible in the pics on the black car.) In bright light from the right angles there's a few swirl marks (and what looks like a very slight scratch one place on the bonnet :dry: ) that, so I was told, will polish out (unfortunately there was not enough time to polish up as well on Saturday etc.) But, yeah, it does look rather nice doesn't it. I doubt anyone that walks up to the car will notice the paintshield being there unless they're told about it, and even then it's pretty invisible. :teeth: