350Z scale models - Do you have one?

Midnight Z

Hi gang,

Call me strange but I like to have a scale model of the cars I own, as close to the actual car as possible.

Do you guys have any? Can you make any recommendations?

I really want one that has the 313 bonnet but I just can't seem to find any. The closest I got was a Tamiya model kit for the Japanese Nismo version which has the bonnet but the bumper and others bits are different :thumbdown:

So, am I alone here?

I have a few wee models, i like to have models of my cars too. Have far too many wee Landrovers dotted about the house. Here's my Datsun collection. The silver although not too accurate dimension wise has the pull back motor in it so it scoots along the floor.

250627_10150184844496150_514636149_7218847_4073717_n.jpg

249077_10150184844606150_514636149_7218848_1631650_n.jpg

249097_10150184844661150_514636149_7218849_5638966_n.jpg

I have a few wee models, i like to have models of my cars too. Have far too many wee Landrovers dotted about the house. Here's my Datsun collection. The silver although not too accurate dimension wise has the pull back motor in it so it scoots along the floor.

I like the idea of a pull back motor! The choice sure is wider when you are dealing with a fairly recent car. What make are these?

This one looks cool, however, a little pricey:

http://www.modelissimo.de/indexGoogle.php4?Sprache=1

Hang on, I just checked the link and it doesn't bring up the 350z, however, if you type "fairlady" in the search box there are a few. The one I was talking about is made by MODELISSIMO, it's a 1:18. Has stock alloys though, not rays, and I think it's an import judging by the lack of rear lip spoiler and headlight washers. Also, JDM plate. Not sure about cruise control but looks like it doesn't have brembos either.

:D

This one looks cool, however, a little pricey:

http://www.modelissimo.de/indexGoogle.php4?Sprache=1

Hang on, I just checked the link and it doesn't bring up the 350z, however, if you type "fairlady" in the search box there are a few. The one I was talking about is made by MODELISSIMO, it's a 1:18. Has stock alloys though, not rays, and I think it's an import judging by the lack of rear lip spoiler and headlight washers. Also, JDM plate. Not sure about cruise control but looks like it doesn't have brembos either.

:D

Great find! The one listed as "Ebbro road cars Nissan 350 Fairlady Z 2007 bluemetallic Scale 1:43" looks extremely close to my car. Certainly closer than the Orange Maisto one I have which I bought back when I was looking to buy an Orange Zed.

What else is out there? I once saw a Hot Wheels in my local Asda. That one was a nice compact size, but I doubt the scale is spot on.

I'm the same! I try to buy models of the cars I've owned in the right colour. I've got an orange 1/18 one by Maisto from ebay, cost about £30 IIRC. Its very good quality, rubber tires, full exhaust, working steering, engine is spot on, only thing is its LDH. I'm also trying to a find a bonnet bulge model to represent my new zed.

Ive just started collecting these - at least trying to get as close as possible to the car. I couldnt find a GT4 model, but did get a RHD yellow nismo one, which is close enough.

This is the one I got - $65 from ebay.

http://www.galerie.1zu87.com/1zu18_Niss ... 21853.html

The level of detail is very nice too :)

Autoart ones are about the best u can get for detail and quality B)

Ive just started collecting these - at least trying to get as close as possible to the car. I couldnt find a GT4 model, but did get a RHD yellow nismo one, which is close enough.

This is the one I got - $65 from ebay.

http://www.galerie.1zu87.com/1zu18_Niss ... 21853.html

The level of detail is very nice too :)

Autoart ones are about the best u can get for detail and quality B)

+1 AutoArt are the best. I have a 1:64 ratio keyring for my Zed.

rtjrtjrjtjrjrtjrj-1.jpg