So far with the confirmed people we have:

6 Azure

6 Blade

4 Gun Metal

3 Chilli

3 Yellow

3 Kuro

1 Sunset

And if we lined up as per the list on page 1 - we would look something like this:

convoy.jpg

Cool i am in pole position :yahoo:

Glad you can come again stevie, this is going to be massive!And you need adding to the list in bold ........mods?

Ill do my best to get there. If I can take it a bit easier the night before on the sauce then I should make the drive. If a white z turns up you’ll know I’ve managed it. :thumbs:

Great Nana, be good if you can make it, you'd be the only white un there!

I'll stick you down on list but not confirmed yet. If you do get chance to confirm then please let me know as confirming numbers with Pub nearer the date! :thumbs:

Bluelady (Jane) still has not confirmed she is coming. The rumour that bluelady is a bloke seems to be have a basis. Would you like to dispell this rumour once and for all Bluelady by turning up? :)

how many have spare seats on the nw run........... :)

Possibly. Staying with my Cousin on the Saturday Night now so depnds if she wants to come along on the Sunday or not. Will have to wait and see. :teeth:

how many have spare seats on the nw run........... :)

Look at the front page of this thread. Anyone without +1 is meant to have a spare seat then!

Any changes let us know for numbers etc for lunch :D

im offering my seat as spare if anyone knows of anyone who wants to go............

women get first refusal of course........... :teeth:

Gotcha.. like your style :thumbs:

especially fit ones................ :p

im offering my seat as spare if anyone knows of anyone who wants to go............

Why, you planning to run out of petrol and need someone to push? :p

If there is any fit women who need a ride, my passenegr seat will suddenly become available! who needs mates...... :teeth:

If there is any fit women who need a ride, my passenegr seat will suddenly become available! who needs mates...... :teeth:

I dont need mates got enough with my son wanting to come (ryan) who thought it was brilliant last time, my brother who is car mad and about to buy a Ferrari and my girlfreind!! i need a limo zed!! :thumbs:

I've got room for 3.... ;)

I've got room for 3.... ;)

I bet you dont tell your missus that :teeth:

I dont need mates got enough with my son wanting to come (ryan) who thought it was brilliant last time, my brother who is car mad and about to buy a Ferrari and my girlfreind!! i need a limo zed!! :thumbs:

So which ones coming beavis?

I remember us being at the back last time. well....you where because that custard car couldn't keep up! lol :p

Someone been taking my name in vain again.

Well Sarnie u wear a shirt the same colour as your custard car and I MIGHT consider turning up.

Well lads down to Sarine now lets see if he goes for matching custard yellow.

Janexxxxxxxxxxxx :yahoo::love:

So which ones coming beavis?

I remember us being at the back last time. well....you where because that custard car couldn't keep up! lol :p

I think it will be Ryan again mate, he really enjoyed it last time. I wont be bringing up the rear this time ;)