NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

Its only a bed for the night - I wouldnt worry.

I had the last room (read: last chicken in the shop) in the one I booked, not got an en suite bathroom, its across the hall, but only our room has a key - so its private, but you have to cross the hall to get to it.

Besides, we will be out for a few drinks on the Sat night, going to sleep, then getting up to go driving on the Sunday - it doesnt have to be the ritz, just a bed for the night.

Exactly :thumbs:

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its only a bed for the night - I wouldnt worry.

I had the last room (read: last chicken in the shop) in the one I booked, not got an en suite bathroom, its across the hall, but only our room has a key - so its private, but you have to cross the hall to get to it.

Besides, we will be out for a few drinks on the Sat night, going to sleep, then getting up to go driving on the Sunday - it doesnt have to be the ritz, just a bed for the night.

I don't put my afro on any old pillows you know :surrender::D

can you cancel? stayed there before, (end of feb) not impressed mate... sorry forgot to mention this before

So you knew that a hotel on the Hoole Road was dodgy as you stayed in it a few weeks ago and never thought to mention it? Good one :dry:

Most of the others are full or shite :surrender:

wasn't for pleasure so tbh I even barely remembered the name of it.

don't get me wrong it's not BAD, but the rooms are a bit tired looking, food is rather shite etc. we stayed there a couple of nights and didn't have to pay for it out of our own pockets, but personally I wouldn't pay to stay there. As Chris says though, it's only for a night and it's not awful, so you'll be ok.

Still over a fortnight to go, so some may not be absolutely certan yet - but if they require a room for the Saturday night, it may be wise to book sooner rather than later, they do appear to be filling up.

And still a fortnight for others to sign up too :thumbs:

That's relly tempting Andy, i only live 15mins from the meet but my bed is like sleeping on nails at the moment, plus the PS3? Mmmmm........... :p:teeth:

Maybe you should take the nails out then?

Seriously though mate, you are welcome :thumbs:

That's relly tempting Andy, i only live 15mins from the meet but my bed is like sleeping on nails at the moment, plus the PS3? Mmmmm........... :p:teeth:

Sinbad, you ain't on the list yet? Are you coming mate? Come on, you know you want to! :thumbs:

Sinbad, you ain't on the list yet? Are you coming mate? Come on, you know you want to! :thumbs:

He is on there. RUBY SLIPPERS :lol:

Ah ok, must have missed that thread when away! :blush:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15

:lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... c&start=15

:lol:

I hate you.......

You know reading that thread makes me think theres a conspiracy here. And there i was just blaming Tim. It seems Louis, Sarnie, Mike and Val where all involved. :headhurt::thumbdown:

We'll see eh... :teeth: