Hi/Help!

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone could help me! Ive got a 2003 JDM version (On a 52 plate) and my rear calipers have seized on. Ive drained the pistons which worked for a while but now i think theve had it! I desperately need to either find another pair of JDM calipers (Non Brembo) or a company that does refurbishments as its killing me not being able to drive it! So i was wondering if anyone knows of any companys in the Bristol area that does refurbishments for parts or if anyone knows of any Non Brembo JDM calipers being sold? As Nissan want £800 per caliper! Any help would be great. Thanks.

I wouldnt have thought you would need to replace the entire calipers. Ive had them sieze or stick on in the past on other vehicles and it was just a case of buying new piston seals, taking the caliper off, freeing the pistons off, cleaning them up with sandpaper / wire brush on a drill and fitting new piston seals.

Cheers for trying to help. Ive sent an email to that company to see what they say/suggest. Well ive looked at them myself and had three different mechanics i know have a look at them for me, and two staight away when it first happened said i need new calipers. The other helped me sort them out but did say it would proberly only last afew months (Which it did) and now hes had a look at them again and said this time they do need replacing. Ive hunted around on the internet quite abit lately and got no where! So thought id try you guys :D