if you could change one event in history...

Husky

I probably would have worked harder in school & not messed about. Might have left school with something to show then :blush:

You've got a Zed...you obviously did something right at school...;)

He's got an R34 Skyline GTR...... ;)

I probably would have worked harder in school & not messed about. Might have left school with something to show then :blush:

Oh yeah! that white one which is still being shipped.

That's hardly a downgrade...;)

Soon I will anyway :teeth: Not that I'm impatient, but it had better bloody hurry up :lol:

I failed at school, left with no qualifications. Did an extra year in college to make up for it though. I reckon if I had done better in school then I probably would have gone to uni :)

Seriously you can't f*ck about with the space time continuum!! You could end up being your own grandad! Now thats messed up!

Oh I dunno, if we applied the same rules then I'd quite like a 911bhp Porker... ;)

Would that mean the M3 would be 1003 bhp (if letters were roman numerals)? Im down for that!

Shall we call you Phillip J Fry then? :lol:

quite alot of regrets, my main one is leaving the army :headhurt:

Another is blowing 120k of my redundancy money in the space of 18 months and having nothing to show for it now! :bang:

Are you Charlie Sheen??????

you finding this forum husky, It would reduce the amount of crap posts when your bored :lol:

amazing :lol: :lol: :#1:

What would I change... in the realms of the zed i would have shopped around a bit more and got a blue one :lol:

in the realms of my life there are way to many to even begin choosing one.

in the realms of the world, I think i'd go have a fiddle to stop the dark ages happening, religion held us back for a good few years then, we could be on hover boards by now!!!

hoverboard.jpg