Japshow 19th June

I thought I would put up a little prize to the fastest 350/370Z down the drag strip at Santa Pod on the 19th June. There will be a prize for N/A cars and F/I cars

Prize's will be an oil and filter kit for your car ( we only use Motul oil and HKS filters)

I will require you to scan your time slip write you name and reg number on the scan and email it to me at mark@abbeymotorsport.co.uk.

come over to see us @ Santa Pod as we are there running JB Project Z car that weekend.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm looking at sorting out a good meet a japshow this year.

I've asked over on z club and there are quite a few who are coming and I have a thread up on **REMOVED** with some detail. http://forums.**REMOVED**.com//index.p ... =28768&hl=

This would be a 350z uk, **REMOVED** and z club meet so would be great if we got a good z car turn out.

We will be running a little fun drag comp and abbey motorsport have kindly offered some fantastic prizes for the category winners!!!

Get your name down on the list if your coming along!!

1. Djtimo

2. Paul s

Guys I'm looking at sorting out a good meet a japshow this year.

I've asked over on z club and there are quite a few who are coming and I have a thread up on **REMOVED** with some detail. http://forums.**REMOVED**.com//index.p ... =28768&hl=

This would be a 350z uk, **REMOVED** and z club meet so would be great if we got a good z car turn out.

We will be running a little fun drag comp and abbey motorsport have kindly offered some fantastic prizes for the category winners!!!

Get your name down on the list if your coming along!!

1. Djtimo

2. Paul s

Great news mate, Ill get you name down!

1.DJtimodj

2.Paul_s

3.Tony420z

4.Smokey

5.Veislide Z

6. Peter10

Guys Ill pass over the names to Mike@Z club and we can sort out where and when we can pick the stand passes up etc.

Peter, payment will be on the gate. The passes I have being sent to me are for the club stand only. These just allow you to the club area.

I'll pm mike at the zed club as he's posting the passes for the 350zedz to me. I'll sort of a time to meet and hand them out at the pod

Im trying to persuade the missus to let me go to this as its litterally 5mins down the road from where I live - I can hear the dragstrip from my garden!

Whats the parking like at the pod? Dont want to leave my car in the carpark for it to be trashed! Are anyone meeting up before hand so we can drive in together?