"Coalition Govt" Mid pipe lol

jumping350

As the government have messed me up with all there job cuts and everything else cuts while putting everything else up... money was stretched.

Pesky rusting of mid pipe flange hit the Z (thought it would never happen to me lol)

as everyone does wanted bit more punch out of exhaust if replacing it but cant justify paying £100+ for just mid pipe

here it is total cost to me £25 (if you can blag an old mid pipe and can weld)

definately more noise and bit more punchier on low revs

cheers husky was reading your legendary write up on rear box sounds like might be an epic one for me lol (i think we share the same ground when it comes to mods...do it your self and see or do it yourself then have it fixed)

we do get it right sometimes tho :thumbs:

yep just regular mid pipe with box cut out and pipe put in place, i wired brushed the hell out of it to get rust off but i think your referring to how silver it is, thats heat/rust resistant stuff (no more flange rusting for me....hopefully)

yep just regular mid pipe with box cut out and pipe put in place, i wired brushed the hell out of it to get rust off but i think your referring to how silver it is, thats heat/rust resistant stuff (no more flange rusting for me....hopefully)

was going to say did you paint it :thumbs:

looks good :thumbs:

Haha im not magyver but who knows maybe one day lol

Funny enough me and my mate came across some R35 wheels guy had written car off and 3 out of 4 wheels were damaged 2 pretty bad...were gonna try and blag them for the Z but at £800 for damaged wheels was bit t risky for me...knowing us they would have come out square :lol: