i know its on here but where lol

Zlister

i know sum one probly allready sed it but is it posable to play videos thro the satnav screen?

thanx every one i know im thik but its the normal foram crack iv found very where els (yes, no, i know a mate that did) lol

thanzz

i know sum one probly allready sed it but is it posable to play videos thro the satnav screen?

thanx every one i know im thik but its the normal foram crack iv found very where els (yes, no, i know a mate that did) lol

thanzz

Is any of that in English? :shrug:

thanzz

Is any of that in English? :shrug:

Wibble...

ye but think its all bull most have hided dvds behind the passenger seat

the "hided" dvd behind the driver's seat is to put the satnav map disc into. it does not allow you to play dvd's. some import models (unsure about uk) had a tv tuner, problem being all the menus are in japanese and it only looks for japanese frequency channels.

you would be much better off getting a double din head unit with dvd capabilities.

and in case you hadn't noticed, text speak and disgraceful use of the english language is not a good way to get a positive response. unless of course english is a 2nd language (this does not excuse text speak)