LED Rear Lights

california987

Mine were plug and play, no modification required, but I read that some of the Japanese LEDs required some chopping and changing to fit properly. I'm sure there have been similar threads before if you do a search. I presume you have a UK 350z and not an import?

Thanks for all the help guys :thumbs: just finished fitting them. Will stick a pick up in a min. Are the original lights worth anything if I sell them?

Nice work ..

The original lights aren't worth much really ... you'll probably get £40 for the pair if you're lucky ...

Most people tend to keep their original lights to swap back before selling the Zed ...

Now get some pics up .. LoL

:thumbs:

Thanks for all the help guys :thumbs: just finished fitting them. Will stick a pick up in a min. Are the original lights worth anything if I sell them?

Well done mate :yahoo:

I would keep them and if you ever sell the car you put the originals back and sell the LED's :thumbs:

Took a pic when I fitted one side to see the difference, it was only until I uploaded it here I realised the picture was pretty poor. After I received the lights I realised they were not the proper 06+ LEDs :( but I fitted them anyway and pleased with the result. The lights shine a true red as well rather than the pink which I have seen on other copies of the 06 LEDs.

• 3 months later...

I changed my rears for the LED style clusters a few weeks back and had the same issue.

There is a thread somewhere with a guide/pictures etc .. but it's simply a case of shaving off the three plastic edges on the connector to allow it to fit ..

I used a sharp stanley knife and took off a bit at a time ... Very easy to do!

I changed my rears for the LED style clusters a few weeks back and had the same issue.

There is a thread somewhere with a guide/pictures etc .. but it's simply a case of shaving off the three plastic edges on the connector to allow it to fit ..

I used a sharp stanley knife and took off a bit at a time ... Very easy to do!

• 2 weeks later...