Im having a BAD week

Ian

This week cant seem to get much worse at the moment.

Yesterday I was at a roundabout and the car infront went to go, I went to go aswell as the roundabout was clear & the other guy stopped :rant: . I went into the back of him luckily only about 5mph so Ive cracked the front bumper but no damage to his car.

.Today I went to visit a customer in Cardiff today and parked in the NCP car park as usual. Only left the car for 20 minutes came back to be greeted by my passenger window being left all over the seats :rant:. Waited an hour for the police to come out but its doubtful anything will be done. Its lucky they missed my TomTom in the centre console and my PDA that was in the door. On top of that the 20 minutes i parked there cost me £3.20 :rant:

Need to take time off work tomorrow to get the window sorted & to go to the garage to get an estimate on the front bumper being repaired.

Only positive is that the Zed is safely tucked away at home :D .

Beware when out shopping and take everything you can out of the car when you leave it.

:rant::rant::rant:

Rant over although im wondering what will happen tomorrow as these things usually come in threes :surrender:

Reguarly see cars in car parks with a window smashed. Easy targets with tell tell signs of sat nav holder on the windscreen.

Makes me glad I haven't got one, still not a nice thing to see though.

Hope your luck turns :)

I think it was the sat nav holder that attracted them, normally park facing the wall but I reversed into the space today. Gonna make sure I take as much as possible out of the car whenever I leave it anywhere

One of my colleagues had her car broken into in central Glasgow last week. They used a jemmy or crowbar to smash the window and took her satnav from the glovebox. She had no telltale suction pads or anything on the windsreen - they were trying on spec just to see what they could get. The police said she was lucky they got her satnav - if they had found nothing, they would have smashed up her dashboard just for the hell of it. Many other cars in the same street had been damaged in that way. Bas****s. :angry: It's cost her the £300 excess on her insurance to repair the car and relace the satnav. :rant:

One of my colleagues had her car broken into in central Glasgow last week. They used a jemmy or crowbar to smash the window and took her satnav from the glovebox. She had no telltale suction pads or anything on the windsreen - they were trying on spec just to see what they could get. The police said she was lucky they got her satnav - if they had found nothing, they would have smashed up her dashboard just for the hell of it. Many other cars in the same street had been damaged in that way. Bas****s. :angry: It's cost her the £300 excess on her insurance to repair the car and relace the satnav. :rant:

Its a disgrace, These people very rarley get caught & the ones that do either get a slap on the wrists or some free heroin :rant: . I got really lucky and have learnt my lesson about leaving things in my car. Thankfully its a company car so i didnt have to pay a penny, though the logistics department are getting a bit annoyed with me :teeth: