Urgently need some rear tyres - part worns

SparksCW

I need new rear tyres as mine are "highly illegal" :blush: no wonder it goes sideways so easily.

I will be going for Falken 452's soon but I'm brassic at the minute so am going to have to fit some part worns to the rear for the time being. At the minute I'm going to have to leave the car on my mums drive until I can afford to sort it out.

Anyone got anything at a reasonable cost? Don't mind if they are standard or whatever really, beggars can't be choosers.

I'm based in Portsmouth so something local is ideal if not then someone willing to post them...

Hope someone can help :thumbs:

Im no expert mate, I got about 2mm left on my rears but as long as I dont smoke 'em from the lights(!) I want them to last another two-three months and swap mine over in June/July.

Pretty sure there are more informed members on here than me though... :lol:

I dunno though, two Bridgestones at £60 + £16 postage is pretty good value if you just need something to get you through the next few months isn't it? Four new tyres, even your premium economy types like Falken 452s will set you back circa £500.

I dunno though, two Bridgestones at £60 + £16 postage is pretty good value if you just need something to get you through the next few months isn't it? Four new tyres, even your premium economy types like Falken 452s will set you back circa £500.

Yep, pretty sure I'm going to be speaking to Alex about these, just finding out fitting costs at the minute (hoping I can book the fitting to work account haha)

Hiya,

I've got a couple of Bridgestones available which I kept after the last change. Had too much tread just to throw away so they're in the garage waiting for a track day which never came.

I'm in Guildford so would be willing to meet you half way. If youre interested then I'll let you know the tread depth tomorrow once I've got in the garage.

Hiya,

I've got a couple of Bridgestones available which I kept after the last change. Had too much tread just to throw away so they're in the garage waiting for a track day which never came.

I'm in Guildford so would be willing to meet you half way. If youre interested then I'll let you know the tread depth tomorrow once I've got in the garage.

Hey, could you please let me know how much tread is left and how much you want for them and I'll get back to you. Much appreciated :)

Got a pair of 6mm + conti contact sport 2's in great condition £80 the pair retail new at £180 each , not a big fan of the 452's people forget they are a budget tyre .

How much would you want for posting these? Thanks.

Got a pair of 6mm + conti contact sport 2's in great condition £80 the pair retail new at £180 each , not a big fan of the 452's people forget they are a budget tyre .

No more than £20 :thumbs:

Or i meet you at Hindhead & give me a tenner towards fuel .

BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

Agreed, I think I'll go with these as the price is good and 6mm means I should get a good few more miles out of them and won't have to worry the wallet for a bit longer...

I'd like to thank everyone who's offered, too many to choose from! That's what I like about forums, everyones helpful and lots of options :thumbs:

Dyla350z, I'll send you a PM later tonight/tomorrow to arrange finer details.

Hiya, my Bridgestones have got about 5mm on them and are evenly worn. You can have them for £70, and as I said, I'll meet you halfway if you want.

Let me know if your interested and I'll PM you my mobile number.

Thanks very much but I think I'm going for the conti's advertised above.. however I have some serious work problems and have PM'ed dyla to let him know.

Thanks again everyone, this forum rocks :yahoo:

Hiya, my Bridgestones have got about 5mm on them and are evenly worn. You can have them for £70, and as I said, I'll meet you halfway if you want.

Let me know if your interested and I'll PM you my mobile number.

I might be interested in these mate, Did you receive my PM???