potential new shed....

Nic Vicious

hi all!!! :teeth:

spotted this yesterday and thought you'd all like to see it, thinking about getting something similier for Stu as his shed, what do ya think guys???

Nic

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

x

Photo0470.jpg

OI! I dont need a shed I'm happy with my Zed as my daily driver! :thumbs:

:lol: We spotted this at the weekend and I couldn't help park next to it! :blush:

the wheels really set it off. think i will have to find a set for my zed :dry:

Just what I was thinkin Matt! :lol: They must weigh a ton! :lol:

Bet it's got a red top with the way the front is leaning towards the floor. How cute, reminds me of my first car :lol: I suppose on the plus side it's clean.

+1

I reckon thats got something tasty under the bonnet. Its too subtle (excluding the wheels) to be chav wagon. Unless its got a failside style front bumper that we cant see

Bet it's got a red top with the way the front is leaning towards the floor. How cute, reminds me of my first car :lol: I suppose on the plus side it's clean.

+1

I reckon thats got something tasty under the bonnet. Its too subtle (excluding the wheels) to be chav wagon. Unless its got a failside style front bumper that we cant see

Sadly the only thing we cant see is all the rust! :lol:

Have as closer look at the sills! ;)

Heard of the term sleeper? (again despite the orange wheels :lol: )

I still maintain that its got something a bit better than your basic 1.2 ;)

It was no sleeper! :boxing: Didn't have a zorst too handle the power hike! :lol: More like a hamster in a wheel than a big block! :lol:

Here is a true sleeper.....

This was owned by a guy I knew very well at the time way back in 2002 (not the one selling, I just found that link) and Dave P was the one timed under 5 second to 60 and a 13.2 1/4 mile.

http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/cars-sal ... 4-9-a.html

edit - http://www.106rallyeforum.com/forum2008 ... hp?t=67694 Just found the vid that Dave put up! Check out the links to his wee 106 in his sig too. He can drive..... :teeth:

Now THAT is a sleeper Corsa. To this day I think that was one of the outright fastest feeling cars I've EVER been in. I was going to buy it too but was in south of France with work for a couple of months when he ended up selling it to Adam Kindness (those familiar with Time Attack may have heard of his wife Fiona) as he made a good offer.

I'd be surprised if the blue one pictured didn't have a 2.0 in it. :)

I'd be surprised if the blue one pictured didn't have a 2.0 in it. :)

You could be right Stew! :thumbs: It didnt have any of the subtle give aways! But stranger things! :lol:

An old friend of mine once built a sleeper Nova way back in the early 90's (Oh God I said the N word! :lol: )

It started life as a 1.3sr but had the Calibra V6 with a Kent Cam and K&N and Magnex Zorst and Spax top adjustables etc etc etc! :#1: Went like sh*t off a shovel! :lol: He used to leave everyone gobsmacked when he gave it some beans! Them were the days! :lol: God I'm old! :wheelchair:

Sorry forgot to add.............The front dip was only on one side! :lol:

It was no sleeper! :boxing: Didn't have a zorst too handle the power hike! :lol: More like a hamster in a wheel than a big block! :lol:

Why would a sleeper have a huge exhaust?

The engine has to be able to breathe out! :thumbs:

But ok......... :surrender: ..........Maybe it was a sleeper! :blush:

I was just and still am loving the wheels! B)

The engine has to be able to breathe out! :thumbs:

But ok......... :surrender: ..........Maybe it was a sleeper! :blush:

I was just and still am loving the wheels! B)

Exhaust doesn't need to be that big :) I mean if it had 160bhp that would be a sleeper of sorts as most have sub 100bhp. I hate to say it but 160bhp would be great fun in something like that :p