Scottish meets.

stuarty

Alrighty,

I'm new to the forum and I was wondering how often there are Scottish meets? Anyone know when the next central scotland meet is?

I'm buying a new zorst in the next few weeks and i'd like to hear what they sound like in the flesh. Also i think i have the rear axle clicking problem and i'd like a second opinion from someone in the know! ;)

Hey dude!

Where abouts in Glasgow are you?

Loads of us in Glasgow area! :thumbs:

Sadly You've just missed the Springtime meet! :blush: The next is Knockhill in two weeks time but I think it's all booked up! Won't be long till next meet! keep checking the meets page! :thumbs:

Worth waiting and hearing a few zorsts in person! :thumbs: I did! B)

Maybe if your not too far away and :pmzmanalex: isn't too busy he'll be able to check your clicky axle! You could always ask him! :thumbs:

Hey dude!

Where abouts in Glasgow are you?

Loads of us in Glasgow area! :thumbs:

Sadly You've just missed the Springtime meet! :blush: The next is Knockhill in two weeks time but I think it's all booked up! Won't be long till next meet! keep checking the meets page! :thumbs:

Worth waiting and hearing a few zorsts in person! :thumbs: I did! B)

Maybe if your not too far away and :pmzmanalex: isn't too busy he'll be able to check your clicky axle! You could always ask him! :thumbs:

Alright mate,

I'm in Wishaw near Motherwell. I went today and had a listen to Mark at the Garage in motherwell's Scorpion system really like the sound of it and its reasonable priced! So i'm going to order one in a few weeks.

I'll keep my eye on the meets page and I'll get along to the next one.

Stuarty - come along to Modified Live on the 15th at Knockhill - you'll be able to hear several.

I've got two spare tickets if you want to show your car :thumbs:

Wouldn't mind going mate but i dont think I would show my car as Its totally standard!

Standard is fine mate! Just give it a bit of tlc on the outside. It's a free ticket to watch european drift championship aswell. I'll be at the gym tonight if your wanting a listen to my car. Will be over around half 5/6ish.

I work in holytown in Motherwell Iv got just a custom back box on mine after it started rusting and it's much nicer but still subtle. Cragus lives round the corner he got a new one but u don't wanna hear his :lol:

Keep ur eye on the Scottish meets section

Stuarty - come along to Modified Live on the 15th at Knockhill - you'll be able to hear several.

I've got two spare tickets if you want to show your car :thumbs:

Wouldn't mind going mate but i dont think I would show my car as Its totally standard!

There's a few standard cars going - no worries - if you do want one let me know via PM :thumbs: