Project mu or ferrodo or mintex?

big.h

I have never used any of these on the zed before but I have used Mintex before on my 4x4 and they are excellent. Very Long lasting, no squeal, hardly any brake dust and better then originals.

However I have heard the ferrodos are very good for the zed.

Yes Harry, as well as the Ferodo DS 2500 pads, Performance Friction pads and a few others I also have in stock Goodridge lines and HKS lines mate.

Motul RBF 600/660 fluid also in stock. :thumbs:

All good to go :yahoo:

Alex. :)

No votes for the project mu then!!

Alex - do you do goodrich braided lines?

Which other pads do you stock alex? And whats the price diff on the lines?

Do you do the project mu's?

Pads stocked are Brembo, Ferodo DS 2500, Ferodo Premier, Performance Friction, Endless, Axxis, Hawk, Apex and LPR.

I would recommend that you go for the DS 2500s mate as they will suit your application.

You also have a choice of compounds on some of the above.

The difference in the price of the lines is £82.00.

I do not stock Project MU.

Regards,

Alex.

the ferodo ds2500 are a very popular choice on this forum.

project mu are also a very popular choice, although not so much here. HC+ pads are great.

i dont have stock of MU at the moment for any 350z braking parts, however if desired, allow 7-10 days for delivery from japan, then i would have them sent next day :)

motul brake fluid also stocked here should the zed god ever be out of stock :D

get a set of mintex, if they don't work move up the ladder 25£ is not even quarter tank these days :p pads are really everyone's special cup of tee, some people will love their types pads and other wont, depends on what way you drive.

get a set of mintex, if they don't work move up the ladder 25£ is not even quarter tank these days :p pads are really everyone's special cup of tee, some people will love their types pads and other wont, depends on what way you drive.

Anders, you should know that Mintex budget pads are rubbish for fast road. :surrender::thumbdown:

Anders, you should know that Mintex budget pads are rubbish for fast road. :surrender::thumbdown:

Yep I wouldn't rate them for anything bar city driving. But I think there is a few people that stick in 'fast road use' but they actually don't need it. for 25£ and if you change them yourself I do consider it worth a shot. I've heard and talk to people that stick in the creme ala creme (in some peoples eyes) etc PF pads and can't get them off the car quick enough with to much squealing and dust. if the OP decides to get a set (even ferodos) he'll be stuck with trying to sell them with a lower price then get got them for, if he instead buy the mintex (NOT stating these are good, see my signature for more info) then he can just throw them in the bin and he's got a personal lesson learnt that according to his driving style, these pads are cack. On the other hand they might just do the trick, even EBC yellows might be good enough (or red or green for that matter) < I wouldn't go back try and use EBC, they did not full-fill my driving style requirement.

Something else to be aware off changing pads is that they can be pretty aggressive on an OEM disc. I think I've got the OEM Brembo pads (or mintex) in my current setup and don't think they are to bad for 2-3 aggressive brakes before they start to fade, but if you don't drive like a bat outta hell why change them.

I'll have more info on these new pads I got (that costed a bout 10x the mintex :blush: ) shortly...

T