Help please

Welcome to the board Steve, the Zed is a cracking car and can be a lot of fun. I'll just echo what the other guys have said, don't rush to buy the first one, consider the running costs involved and have a good read through the FAQ's on the site here.

It might be a good idea for you to look through the cars for sale here, like Ian's car, so see what's available. If you bought from someone on the forum you can be pretty confident the car's been well looked after. Even if you don't buy a car from the forum, comparing the cars here against others you might see will give you a good yardstick on condition, value for money etc.

All the best with the search :thumbs:

Hi and Welcome :thumbs:

I'll soon have to give up mine due to a need for a four seater :thumbdown: , it's a JDM 03 imported in 06, ST(equals to a GT in the UK, leather heated seats, auto folding mirrors etc..), 60K miles, got it from a member on here 2 years ago.

Have a look at my signature for pictures (the front bumper is now scrathced), bang on on budget for you :thumbs:

hi guys i took on bored your comments and looked at two silver fairladys, as they were local, the power is certainly there, the first one, had aftermarket alloys on and some slight bubbling to rear arches, but felt alot smoother then the second one, and it had an aftermarket spoiler at the rear which was gorgious, here a link to one

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... 59&bih=524

let me know if it doesnt work,

not to aftermarket looking if that makes sense

ive come to the conclusion that, i want it to be uk gt spec. i will try out a gt spec 350z to see if theres any difference, and i will be uping my budget to 9,000 max if it has FNSH and not rust issues etcetc

the search continues !

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I picked mine up about a month back now. :D

£7.4K (After haggling for Tax & MoT) - 53K miles - UK GT Spec - Good Condition - Ray's.

Only down side is the last service wasn't a Nissan one and there have been a number of owners.

And there are a few cratches on the inside drivers door handle, but easily rectified.

Still, very happy with it, especially having test drove two for around £9k in a worse condition, but with lower miles.

I did speak to the servicing dept at a Nissan Stealership and he said he happily recomend a buying one up to 100k miles if it had a full Nissan Service History. Not sure I'd want one with quite that many miles on the clock!

Being an 04 it has cheaper road tax too, £240 ish for the year I think. :)

Good luck and have fun.

Jacko