plastic peice that runs along underside of bumper

MWTech

alright folks

what is the peice of plastic, shaped like a bow ( without the string obviously :p ) that runs along the underside of the OEM front bumper on a 350z

and how much are they? heard they can be pretty pricey

its not a lip / splitter. its like a thin bit of trim

thanks

its actually totally the oposite guys

i was gutting out the garage...like...properly gutting out the garage not just re-arranging the front of it like i usually do :D

you might remember it alex, when i first got my zed. there was a brand new one, still in its plastic wrap in my boot. well i came across it and i was just wondering what its called firstly and how much money they roughly go for, cause im just gonna sell it.

oh, the evo breathed life once again this morning after 9 months of being dead!! been doing the engine swap over the last 2 weeks, so happy with my build and what a meaty lumpy sound its got with the upgraded parts in the new block! il be heading up your way really soon to give the car a good run in and put the miles on it so i will definately give you a phone and make it a day that suites you. it defo has been too long :)