Perfect sunny day --> Beast detailing :)

Adrian@TORQEN

No, is not the Japanese beast detailing, it's the French version this time. And no, is not the car, is the dog!!! :clap:

No snow foam, no clay bar, no special creams and wax, no lasers to observe the swirls, just warm water, dog shampoo and some old towels :)

The rest is in the photos. Btw, his name is Bruno, woof!

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

Talking about modding the beasts on other topics, he even had some eyes lifting early this year, spent £2250 on those "mods", although insurance paid most of it back...

Joke aside, terrible operation, had to wear a huge collar as big as a satellite dish for 14 days before he had the stitches removed to prevent him from scratching. It happens to big breeds with lots of skins: Dogues de Bordeaux, Sharpei, etc

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1792.jpg

I love dogs like that. My boxer is due for an operation also, the flaps of skin around his nose have rubbed raw and they just wont heal properly. They may have to do some work around his mouth too, he's really been suffering the last few days with the heat as he is panting and therefore his face is always wet.

I must say, even as horrific as the images are, the camera work is really good ;)

What's he weigh in at? My boxer is about 92lbs, our old boxer was much bigger probably closer to 120lbs or more but your's looks a lot bigger lol.

:wacko::bang:

FFS took him for a walk today about 2pm, quite a hot day but not as hot as other days in the summer. Did not let him swim as usual which was a huge mistake, did not cool down and got high temperature 41C.

On the way back home, close to our house he could not move at all his back legs. My mate ran quickly to my place, got 2litres of water, gave him some and pour the rest on him to help cooling down. 15 minutes later still could not move, panting did not help him a lot, called the vet and went there. He's now admited into for the night since 4pm, being under lots of fluids straight into his blood, ice cooled and wet towels.

Heard from the vet about 2 hours ago, he's a lot better, moving around, should be back home tomorrow. Cost: £250.40. Vets rip you off these days...

I love dogs like that. My boxer is due for an operation also, the flaps of skin around his nose have rubbed raw and they just wont heal properly. They may have to do some work around his mouth too, he's really been suffering the last few days with the heat as he is panting and therefore his face is always wet.

I must say, even as horrific as the images are, the camera work is really good ;)

What's he weigh in at? My boxer is about 92lbs, our old boxer was much bigger probably closer to 120lbs or more but your's looks a lot bigger lol.

He's a Dogue de Bordeaux weighting nearly £70kg...

Heard from the vet about 2 hours ago, he's a lot better, moving around, should be back home tomorrow. Cost: £250.40. Vets rip you off these days...

.........£250.40 or a dead Bruno though - not a bad price in my book.

I've spend bloody thousands on our Degu's and they're only glorified squirrels!

Hope he's better in the morning. :thumbs:

Not really, Ricey...

Got him home today and he looks perfectly fine, although they were advising he should stay in another day (begging for more £££, really). They have administered some other medication that was not on the consent form I've signed yesterday, just in case he was going to be sick, to prevent it and something else to treat his eye which were only been operated by them in January, bringing the total bill at £330!!

Thought I'll start researching about them on the internet and found out this which even features the vet that has operated Bruno and recommended that his both eyes should be operated just in case!!! One was perfectly fine!

Will obviously file a big complain and even take them to court if necessary!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... at_a_Vets/

Here are some photos from yesterday out playing and one few hours ago after picking him from the MediFraud...

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

.........£250.40 or a dead Bruno though - not a bad price in my book.

I've spend bloody thousands on our Degu's and they're only glorified squirrels!

Hope he's better in the morning. :thumbs: