tarmac appreciation thread!

elfman

Yup, he's a good lad :teeth: Both the HFC's and the Nismo Cover arrived with no fuss and he's got a sense of humour :thumbs: Great to do business with and keeps you updated all the way :thumbs:

Thanks Chris, I feel more of my scatter cash will go your way soon :lol:;)

I'm afraid my relationship with Tarmac is like Capt Kirk an the Borg it goes like this -

1. Tarmac posts a Group Buy

2. I look at the bank account and think no managment will be cross if I spend any more on the Zed this month.

3. :blink: I've put my name on the list ????? How does that happen!!

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!

:lol: Really its been a pleasure, I'm gathering some nice mods at very good prices, thanks Tarmac keep up the good work :thumbs:

(I'm just gald your not doing any at the moment!)

• 2 weeks later...

And another to thank Chris for great service...

I took advantage of a group buy and shortly after the HFCs arrived it was pointed out to me that I'd got the wrong parts - entirely my own fault as I didn't do any research on model changes and simply said 'I'll have some for a 350 please'. :headhurt:

Not only did Chris arrange for them to be sent back to him at no cost to me but he then honoured the group buy price (I had no intention of asking for a special price!) and had then delivered direct from Berk. :)

Now that's what I call service!

Tim

ps - if I'd looked at the other end of the box when it arrived I'd have seen it said MY 03-06. D'oh... :blush:

pps - I have a feeling I may well succumb to Keysers syndrome