Latest mini mod. Black badges.

ThomasSoerensen

Hi all.

I finally got around to putting on the black badges I bought from Chili Red in January.

That original glue was a nasty bitch to get rid off. I have never experienced a material like it.

I like the new badges.

Only thing is that now the pistonheads sticker is a bit too bright.

What do you guys think?

DSCN0730.jpg

DSCN0731.jpg

Me likey :thumbs:

We've got the same ones on our car and I know what you mean about the glue.......some right frustrating grim gloop.

Thankfully I was in a patient mood and just took my time with it instead of getting a wood rasp out of the shed to attack it with :teeth:

What I need next is a couple of burly guys to come over and rip out the interior and stereo without breaking anything.

Then I need someone to install solid aluminium engine, trasnmission and differential mounts.

Then I need to get the fly wheel removed.

That should make it uncomfortable enough to fool me into thinking I am in a racing car.

Excellent work there, I have just purchased two black Z badges and a black 350Z badge so was wondering what they looked like on a black car. I was though wondering, I might put the '350Z' badge not on the left but on the main bodywork below the rear Z badge to make it all very symetrical, what do people think?

Hey Thomas :p

I will rip your interior out if you like, I have taken most of mine apart now :thumbs:

I made it into for for 03:30 :surrender:

ok

You can start now. you have untill Friday 10:00 CET to finish it. Here is the key to the basement storage room where the parts go.

There is Coke Zero in the fridge and a bakery around the corner.

GO!