First 370Z I've seen under £20k

James B

It's two years old with no Connect Premium and although it's got the GT spec wheels, there's no mention of the rev match, so probably still a bargain but a premium will still be asked for with the extras I've mentioned.

Private seller as well, so who knows their personal circumstances :shrug: Priced to sell, so money wanted fast I'd say.

Maybe the photo's are the photo's from when he picked it up from the dealership when he bought it?

You lot are a cynical bunch :p

That would be my guess too :)

I assume it is GT spec as it has cruise control. This means it will have SRM. Given its a private sale, that seems about the right price if wanting to shift it quickly.

In the second photo is 'Bruce Dixon Self Drive', a quick google shows this being in Bognor Regis - my guess is this car is still nearby??

Still a bargain at that price, even with the 'old fashioned' tech. If I'd have seen this last week I'd have made a cheeky offer on it (since I didn't my 60 plate Roadster arrives on Tuesday!!).