OEM Rear LED Lights OFFER

holdcroft2005

Is it just my paranoia or are you ignoring me?? :angry:

Jamie :D

What about VAT? im in the channel islands. i wonna order but i shouldnt have to pay vat.

cheers

Jamie

:) hi guys thanks as far as carriage goes it will be £8.99 within the uk , this is for a next working day service fully insured and delivered by a company called city link , also if there are any other items you require and you order them at the same time the postage will remain the same price so if your running low on autoglym or need any other z parts its a good time to order

cheers all john

:)

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

live2themaxuk... I find it best to ring 'em for the best results :thumbs:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about VAT? im in the channel islands. i wonna order but i shouldnt have to pay vat.

cheers

Jamie

:) hi guys thanks as far as carriage goes it will be £8.99 within the uk , this is for a next working day service fully insured and delivered by a company called city link , also if there are any other items you require and you order them at the same time the postage will remain the same price so if your running low on autoglym or need any other z parts its a good time to order

cheers all john

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

Who said that?

cheers

Jamie

cheers all john

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

Jamie, what you have to understand is that John isn't a regular on here and you won't always get a immediate response. As Tim said if you are urgent for a answer you should of rang them :)

Got them fitted... What a difference :yahoo:

your lucky you got them :thumbs: I have just rung up, the delivery they should have had today has not arrived and they dont know when / if there's any more soon :headhurt:

Sorry to hear that, hope you get some soon. ;)

:):) hi guys just downloaded my invoice from nissan , and it looks like i have got 6 pairs of led rear lamps onthere way overnight , which will be with me tomorrow morning . 4 pairs are pre ordered so i will have to up for grabs , let me know if your would like a pair ath this special price

cheers john