OEM Rear LED Lights OFFER

holdcroft2005

:) hi we have just placed a loarge order for led rear lamps i am supplying to a fleet customer and i have negotated a bit more discount out of nissan , so for a limited period i can supply a pair of rear led lamps brand new genuine nissan for £176.99 .

cheers john :):)

Please contact a member of admin/mods for the discount code

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) hi we have just placed a loarge order for led rear lamps i am supplying to a fleet customer and i have negotated a bit more discount out of nissan , so for a limited period i can supply a pair of rear led lamps brand new genuine nissan for £176.99 .

is that inclusive of p&p? if so I'll take a pair :thumbs:

I am definately interested at that price and i live in newcastle too just a few miles from you. When are you having them in? :thumbs:

Remember these are nearly a straight swap for UK models, just a bit of stanley knife snipping to be done. A bit more involved for JDM models with new connectors required.

There was a guide on the old forum for JDM models. Don't spose anyone has it saved away somewhere?

:) hi guys thanks as far as carriage goes it will be £8.99 within the uk , this is for a next working day service fully insured and delivered by a company called city link , also if there are any other items you require and you order them at the same time the postage will remain the same price so if your running low on autoglym or need any other z parts its a good time to order

cheers all john

:)

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

What about VAT? im in the channel islands. i wonna order but i shouldnt have to pay vat.

cheers

Jamie

:) hi guys thanks as far as carriage goes it will be £8.99 within the uk , this is for a next working day service fully insured and delivered by a company called city link , also if there are any other items you require and you order them at the same time the postage will remain the same price so if your running low on autoglym or need any other z parts its a good time to order

cheers all john

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk

Is it just my paranoia or are you ignoring me?? :angry:

Jamie :D

What about VAT? im in the channel islands. i wonna order but i shouldnt have to pay vat.

cheers

Jamie

cheers all john

www.holdcroftshop.co.uk