Has anyone done this? Black grille.

SparksCW

Just a random thought I had yesterday, I'm sure it's been done before but anyone on here done it? Was considering getting some vinyl as it looks quite wrappable for an amateur :lol:

I think it makes the car look a bit "meaner".. here's a quick photoshop...

350zgrilblack.jpg

Very tempting, I like it! Especially as I plan on having my wheels sprayed black and black Z badges in the future. And possibly some colour matched headlight "brows" to bring the bonnet in line, not convinced on them yet.

you can by carbon fibre aprons which does pretty much the same, I have a nissan one (not actually CF but a look alike) and a member here is making his own out of CF to sell shortly. Great to cover and protect against stone chips

you can by carbon fibre aprons which does pretty much the same, I have a nissan one (not actually CF but a look alike) and a member here is making his own out of CF to sell shortly. Great to cover and protect against stone chips

Any idea where I can get one? I had a look on ebay and this isn't /quite/ what I had in mind :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KOOLART-Nissan-35 ... 80100f7138

I am friendly with a spray shop as I invest in their camper van projects so may ask him to spray it along with my door handles orange and wheels black.. but if an "apron" is reasonably priced I may just go for that instead, or vinyl..

This is the outcome I'm looking for (photoshop) so it's gotta go to a spray shop at some point anyway. B)

blackwheelsmockup.jpg

I am selling real carbon front apron covers if you are interested chap,drop me a PM. :thumbs:

I think Daryl is doing the CF ones

I had mine sprayed piano black then dremelled the grill and put mesh in, looks mint B)

Shame I cant access photo bucket atm :thumbdown:

Damn it,you beat me to it! lol

Thanks for bearing me in mind though. :thumbs:

I think Daryl is doing the CF ones

I had mine sprayed piano black then dremelled the grill and put mesh in, looks mint B)

Shame I cant access photo bucket atm :thumbdown:

Damn it,you beat me to it! lol

Thanks for bearing me in mind though. :thumbs:

I've just sent you a PM about it though... just curious of the price and pics at the minute. Thanks.

I am selling real carbon front apron covers if you are interested chap,drop me a PM. :thumbs:

I knew it was you but you need to sort things out with the team before you can sell the parts :)

I knew it was you but you need to sort things out with the team before you can sell the parts :)

Sorry about that,traders fee now payed,and hopefully received. :thumbs:

Any idea where I can get one? I had a look on ebay and this isn't /quite/ what I had in mind :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/KOOLART-Nissan-35 ... 80100f7138

I am friendly with a spray shop as I invest in their camper van projects so may ask him to spray it along with my door handles orange and wheels black.. but if an "apron" is reasonably priced I may just go for that instead, or vinyl..

This is the outcome I'm looking for (photoshop) so it's gotta go to a spray shop at some point anyway. B)

blackwheelsmockup.jpg

really like the photoshop of the handles.this was something i ve been thinking about for a while now.....from the pics i like....must get on with it now.

Bob - you beat me to it. Was just going to say speak to buster!

Have you considered a front lip with black grill/centre section? I'm leaning towards this look over full on CF lip.

Wrong colour but gives you an idea...

Bob - you beat me to it. Was just going to say speak to buster!

Have you considered a front lip with black grill/centre section? I'm leaning towards this look over full on CF lip.

Wrong colour but gives you an idea...

did this with my old front bumper and splitter

zeddjcc3-1.jpg