Terrier nearly eat my.....................

simonzed

daughters Rabbit :scare:

Funny that as soon as something good happens in life, the exact opposite happens to bring you crashing back down to earth :rant:

So about 1/2 hour ago Tarmac turns up with some new shiny goodies for the car, I do the normal thing and pop the dogs in the garage, you never know how people are with dogs. Just about to start unpacking shinies when I hear an almighty clamour from inside the garage, I ran in, tripped over the new exhaust, nearly dropped one certain AMS pulley only to find one of the terriers was actually in the rabbit hutch with the rabbit :scare: At this stage I should point out that the rabbit is nearly as big as the terrier and for a minute I was more fearful for the dog than the rabbit. The sprint across the garage seemed to last an age and looking on the bleak side I was even contemplating calling Tarmac to see if he was looking into a group buy on cloned rabbits before my daughter got back :surrender:

Anyway happy ending to this evenings highs and lows, the bunny is out munching on grass, as though nothing happened so i guess my daughter will never need to know :shrug:

Now I can get back to looking at me new bits :teeth: