Outer CV Joint!

coldel

Wonder if someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Had a look a the rear left wheel which was making a whooshing sound, it seems it might be a faulty brake disc rubbing against the pads but whilst the wheel and caliper were off my dad was taking a look and noticed movement in the outer part of the wheel and none on the inner part. Looks like an outer CV joint is on its way out.

Anyway he greased it up but it still made a bit of a knocking sound (which you cant hear when the wheel is on!) so we thought to change the outer CV joint.

Who on here would be able to get one? No motor factors seem to stock this so it would be Nissan dealer job which might turn nasty on my wallet...

Plenty outer cv joints in stock. :thumbs:

Got preowned in stock or the new upgraded ones which fixes the clicky axle issue.

However I suspect that it may be your rear wheel bearing.

Plenty of these in stock as well :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=28625

And the clicky axle fix.

viewtopic.php?f=157&t=21842

Just drop me a pm if I can help you further mate. :thumbs:

All in stock and good to go same/next day :yahoo:

Alex. :)

You know what I nearly PM'd Zman but wondered if those guys do mechanical parts like that so thought I would be less presumptious and post in the wanted bit first...

...typical spurs fan :p

Easiest way to put this is - if you ever want a part for the Zed the smilies :pmr35lee: :pmzmanalex: will with utter certainty be in the first post you receive back. :lol: