Fantastic RS4 chase

captint

AMD 2.7T RS4 STAGE 4

Large Turbo conversion - Two Hybrid turbos, Flowed cylinder heads, Uprated sports manifolds, Ceramic coated pistons, ECU Remap, Milltek Stainless Steel Exhaust and Milltek Hi flow 200 cell Sports cats to include rolling road time, before and after power and torque plots

Up to + 150bhp and 180lbs/ft Exc. VAT - £11875.00 (Fitted)

Inc. VAT - £13953.13 (Fitted)

So 525 BHP output, maybe what the blue one had

A stock Mk1 RS4 Avant would shift like that though. I've driven one and it was ferocious. :evil:

Also, the sensation of speed may have been exaggerated due to the volume of poor quality eastern european vehicles on the road and the fact that they were probably only doing about 30mph as the RS4 ripped past them. I'm sure I saw Borat hanging out one of the trucks and waving.

Still, a cracking video, albeit highly irresponsible. :)

A stock Mk1 RS4 Avant would shift like that though. I've driven one and it was ferocious. :evil:

Also, the sensation of speed may have been exaggerated due to the volume of poor quality eastern european vehicles on the road and the fact that they were probably only doing about 30mph as the RS4 ripped past them. I'm sure I saw Borat hanging out one of the trucks and waving.

The chasing car is a Mk1 RS4 too, and the avant is kicking it's @rse. Point noted about the Borat mobiles, if you watch, every other car is totally c@ck

The chasing car is a Mk1 RS4 too, and the avant is kicking it's @rse. Point noted about the Borat mobiles, if you watch, every other car is totally c@ck

Fair point guy's,,, he is racing past a load of rust buckets!!!

There wasn't a lot of skill involved IMO, just balls & stupidity. All it would have taken was another car to change lanes without looking very carefully in their mirrors & there would have been a collision. The blue avant may have had a bit more skill as he was doing those manouvers at higher sppeds & was choosing tighter paths through the traffic. You see sh&tloads of 15yr old joyriders doing that kind of crap up & down the counrty. IMO doing that with so much other traffic on the road is dumb, Id like to see them on a go kart track & see how good they really are! Rant over!! :scare::yawn: