The wife drove the Z for the first time today...

coldel

Haha this thread is hilarious. I am a girl and can just about tolerate my boyfriend driving my Zed (he's a fab driver though, although a bit heavy on the right foot!). I cringe when my Dad gets in it and immediately stalls it :lol:

Mind you, there's no way I'd let my Mum drive it! (Sorry Mum!)

I actually didn't mean the thread to go in this direction, although should have seen it coming :lol:

She drove the front bumper into the kerb the other night during a three point turn, think it caught the plastic part underneath so no visibile damage. Her friend who was in the car with her also apparently got a bit of a shock from the impact!

It's quite funny because she comes in with 'that look' like she has done something wrong :headhurt: I don't ask anymore!

My Ma is a TOP driver... When she took mine for a spin she managed to get better MPG than me!

And she wasn't exactly dordalling...

On the OTHER hand... I let my Pa drive it... Jebus... Thought I was going to DIE... The man has a VERY heavy right foot and is used to his SL320 doing all the work for him driving. :doh:

:wacko:

Wife just calls, im in the office which overlooks the M4, she says "look out the window at the road" - so i do and my Zed cruises by with her driving it.

I simply said "put the phone down and concentrate on the road woman!" - although kudos for the thought.

Got the girlfriend behind the wheel of my 370 before it cracked the 1k mark and she was (I don't want to say surprisingly good because that's not fair) a natural at it. Considering she comes from a 1.3 Swift. I'd let her behind the wheel again no problem :thumbs: