Castle Combe Performance Action Day. 9.04.11

choptop

right you south west lot, You know who you are :dance: . we could turn this into a meet, club stand or not. looks like a great day, and one not to be missed.

I couldn't have put it better myself :thumbs:

I'm in - can we just turn up on the day?

Anyone going on track?

yea im just going to pay at the gate, no track time for me tho. if you want to do it i think its £30 each time but your better off looking the thier website

Okay, nothing on Combe's Website about a start time. Paul, if you can get to me at 7.30 am we can then get up to the Cross Hands at Old Sodbury for 7.50 am to meet up with everyone else in their car park Hope this is ok with other members. We can then go in convoy :thumbs:.

See you at 7 30 :drive1 This guy can not wrap roof this week :bang: He has ran out of CF :thumbdown:

C u at 7.30 am Paul :thumbs: Sorry that you have to wait to get your roof done. Good price though and especially if recomended by friends :#1:

Guys, apologies for missing this. l had a few problems with my sugar levels this morning and it wouldn't have been safe to drive. Only started to feel a bit more with it this afternoon. Gutted I missed this but I hope you all had a great day.

Guys, apologies for missing this. l had a few problems with my sugar levels this morning and it wouldn't have been safe to drive. Only started to feel a bit more with it this afternoon. Gutted I missed this but I hope you all had a great day.

No worries. As long as you are ok :thumbs: .

Great to see everyone. Your car dobby is looking good with the Nurrish Sat Nav :thumbs: .

Anyone got a cure for insomnia :wacko: