Perfect detailing weather

bronzee

Just love this time of the year for car detailing and washing. Had to say car, as I've not only done the Z tonight. (Sorry no pics, as it was just about dark when I finished. Looks shiny as normal though.). :D

Temperature is probably going down to 10 degrees tonight, and it's been about 25 degrees today, but with thankfully without the normal extremely high humidity.

And I say this time of year, ie early Autumn or early Spring, either end, when it's not freezing, no wind, in the shade with long shadows. :thumbs: :thumbup:

You guys and girls must be enjoying being able to get outside and clean your Z babies without freezing!?

Bronzee you're making me jealous! I miss NZ loads and I was only there just over a month! :lol:

Was even thinking of looking at what kinda jobs I could look for out there!

Looking forward to seeing pics if you get the chance! :thumbs:

Jak

I did my mates dads car last week and I tell thee what..........it was foggy and cold enough to have steam coming off my breath all day :scare:

At least you don't have to worry about the paint getting hot. :surrender::scare::lol::p

Bronzee you're making me jealous! I miss NZ loads and I was only there just over a month! :lol:

Was even thinking of looking at what kinda jobs I could look for out there!

Looking forward to seeing pics if you get the chance! :thumbs:

That's coz NZ rocks! :dance: Just hope you managed to squeeze in some of the things I recommended for you guys to go and see.

Been out playing in the trees all day enjoying the stunning scenery. :teeth:

Oh and job sites, www.trademe.co.nz (has a pretty good job section). :)

Didn't take any pics yesterday, but will wax the baby Z this week, and take a few pics at one of the many local beaches. :D

Thought u had detailing weather all year round bronz?

Yeah, to be fair, it's pretty good year round. Apart from maybe middle of winter at 6am, when it's 5 or 7 degrees. Lol, but when washing process gloves help. :disguise: Summer is hard as it's too hot for detailing really without seriously melting. :sun::sweat:

its been nice cleaning the zed outside in the sun. Usually id give it a wash out side then move it into the workshop for drying cleansing waxing, getting wheels off to clean suspension etc.

As much as that its awesome :) its nice to have to sun shining down.