sell daily to fund project???whats it worth??

slidemotorsport

dont post on here much but could do with everyones knowledge please... considering selling my daily zed to fund making my drift zed, question is im not sure what price id put it up at/what its worth?? also whether its worth me taking all the fancy bits off to use on my project one and sell it as standard??

if i had more money and didnt want to drift so much id keep both but if i do that it'l take me ages yet to finish the drift one.

spec of the daily...

its a 54 plate with 19k on the clock!!! but unfortunatly its a cat d repaired :(

carbon bonnet

tein coilovers

blitz nur spec exhaust

works kai wheels

quite a few adjustable arms

bride seats

nismo kit i think

bad bits...

passenger window doesnt work

lights on dash, traction, abs, airbag (doesnt bother me as im a 200sx man anyway so never had those luxurys)

front bumper has a crack in it

so what do you lot think?

Probably going to be raining on your parade but I reckon in the region of 7-7.5k if its a cat d (even with the milage).

Better stripping it down and flogging the bits off........its been said time and time again - although WE all appreciate the mods....Joe public doesn't (especially if CAT D because the first thought in my mind would be - if he's modded it and its CAT D then its been thrashed - which probably isn't the case)

You'll prob make more coin selling mods off individually (or keeping them and using on new car) and going back to stock.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :thumbs:

Yes always best to sell mods separately and put stock bits back on.

If its a genuine Nismo kit I would be interested in the Front bumper and skirts, don't want to come across vulturesque.

Good luck whatever you decide to do :thumbs:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43965

thats the drift zed, basically just a bare shell with a 90% finished daddy cage in it.

so lets say it had all standard arms, suspension and wheels on it. still had the brides, nismo kit and carbon bonnet, how much roughly you lot reckon then?

could maybe sell the bonnet if someone would swap with a blue one.

hmmm, decisions decisions

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=43965

thats the drift zed, basically just a bare shell with a 90% finished daddy cage in it.

so lets say it had all standard arms, suspension and wheels on it. still had the brides, nismo kit and carbon bonnet, how much roughly you lot reckon then?

could maybe sell the bonnet if someone would swap with a blue one.

hmmm, decisions decisions