I'm looking for a decent importer ??

P15UL T

i am considering selling up and imorting. :teeth:

i have been keeping an eye on bonsai's auction but after reading the thread about them on here i am looking around for other companies.

did any of you guys use anyone else ??

and how did you find them ?

cheers for any info

Paul

i knew you would be first to reply :D

well when i bought your car i jumped in head first and spent money on things that i didnt need ( sat nav, leather interior, 18" alloys etc...)

i really want a white one cause i loved my white teg and i am going to change the wheels and seats anyways.

i have just had the zed mot'ed, so once i give the zed its P3 service and get the door strip replaced it will be going up for sale - hey its a great car thats why im buying another one just like yourself.

so.....do you know of any other importers or websites i could visit ???

i knew you would be first to reply :D

well when i bought your car i jumped in head first and spent money on things that i didnt need ( sat nav, leather interior, 18" alloys etc...)

i really want a white one cause i loved my white teg and i am going to change the wheels and seats anyways.

i have just had the zed mot'ed, so once i give the zed its P3 service and get the door strip replaced it will be going up for sale - hey its a great car thats why im buying another one just like yourself.

so.....do you know of any other importers or websites i could visit ???

Sorry mate don't know any importers.

I could understand if you bought it brand new for £30k and then decided to sell up, buy an import for £15k and spent the remaing £15k on mods :surrender:

But surely the price you would get for that zed now will not be a million miles away from import prices?

Struggling to see the point :wacko::headhurt: If its just cos you want a white one then fair enough cos I really wanted a yellow one and stumped up another seven grand to do so :thumbs:

if only there where more in the uk to choose from, i have been in contact with that guy who is selling on ebay but to be honest i am looking for something a bit newer with less milage.

dont get me wrong if it dosnet sell i might think about getting it sprayed white and just sell off the alloys and seats to fund my project. only problem i dont know of any decent bodyshops i can trust with it.

mmmmm.....might make a few phone call tomorrow around bodyshops.

anyone now who much im looking at for a full respray ??

could always get it sprayed UY !.....now theres a thought :scare:

Whereabout in Scotland are you from mate? I got an import from MacKay Trading in Edinburgh and got a very good deal. People i dealt with were very knowledgable and the whole thing went without a hitch.

If they dont have a car in stock that you like they will source one for you etc etc.

I dont know the rules about posting URLs so google the name above for more details.

Whereabout in Scotland are you from mate? I got an import from MacKay Trading in Edinburgh and got a very good deal. People i dealt with were very knowledgable and the whole thing went without a hitch.

If they dont have a car in stock that you like they will source one for you etc etc.

I dont know the rules about posting URLs so google the name above for more details.

Posting the url is fine :thumbs: