South-East meet: the SE mafia

Andy

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you guys today and see some more Z's

Had a bit of an argument with a guy who didnt like my overtaking move on the way back - nothing major!

Yeah we saw the end, we thought that he had hit your bumper, and then saw you zoom off. Glad your ok, to rub salt in I think everyone else over took him further on

:p

Good run out chaps and nice to meet you all despite my TomTom finger shake!

Picture wasnt my fault! I pulled right so David could take the middle ground but he just followed me (as usual!). He's just jealous mine is bigger then his .....

... aerial, that is!

An interesting run back! Thats two locals I've made friends with in one day!

As I said, good to see you all. Stonehouse in January and Duxford in May?

Cheers,

JK

I overtook him earlier and he didnt like the move (said he had to brake, but there was space in my book!), was tailgating me through the village.. anyway John slowed down and I overtook him, then the local guy overtook John and stopped.. so I reversed back to block him in and see what the score was.. a few words were exchanged and we agreed to differ B)

Great meet and sorry i had to run off home early.

Sounds like you had a run in with someone? I had the same but with a kerb! Im fuming as one of my alloys are dented now. Was coming round a corner and was greeted by a blue mondeo on my side of the road coming at me, checked the curb and it was small (ish) so had to mount it or he would have gone right into me and caused a lot of damage! Freaked me out a bit but im all good, front alloy isnt though. Im not sure if i can bang it back into place or if i need to change it. :rant:

Apart from that, it was a pleasure to meet you all and i am sure i will see you all again in the near future.

Digsy - you are 100% correct, its not like me to avoid the camera, however duty called so i have to scarper. Next time though.

Hi guys, so sorry I didn't make it. Had only got 3 hours sleep on the Friday night and then had to drive back from Birmingham. Sunday morning was shattered and driving any distance would not have been good.

Hope you got my message Marc? How was the route guys, good drive?

I WILL be at the next one!