Chargespeed Carbon Diffuser

clarkie34

I have a genuine Chargespeed diffuser for sale.I bought this of Chilli Red/Sarah with the intention of replacing the slightly damaged one on my car.My bodyshop told me that to remove the one on my car would damage the bumper,so i told them not to risk it.

This has never been fitted and has only been out the bubble wrap to take the pics.These retail at over £400 if its possible to get hold of one with the recent disaster in Japan,i'm looking for £300 posted.

P1010902.jpg

P1010903.jpg

P1010904.jpg

It fits directly on the Chargespeed bumper. I have placed it over my oem bumper and looks fab, although if you wanted to use it the oem bumper would require some cutting. I could overlay it against my oem if you wanted?

It fits directly on the Chargespeed bumper. I have placed it over my oem bumper and looks fab, although if you wanted to use it the oem bumper would require some cutting. I could overlay it against my oem if you wanted?

ahh dont worry i dont want to ruin my bumper :(

Id be interested to see what it looked like against an oem bumper

Pics would be much appreciated, thanks

Hmmmm here are some pics. Okay it's held over the oem bumper but as you can see there will be a height difference at the bottom of the diffuser. I guess the Chargespeed bumper is slightly lower than oem :shrug: Although it may fit with some cutting of the oem bumper?

c39fa269.jpg

c9a0d084.jpg

23229d14.jpg

On a sale note, if I can't get my diffuser repaired I may take this off you, if not already sold?

Ok Wasso keep it in mind. :thumbs:

Thanks Sarah. :thumbs:

Not sure if you can see it but on the top of the right hand fin, you can see a White mark, this is where the lacquer is being hopefully repaired. If it doesn't turn out ok I'll be giving you a shout

• 1 month later...