Some videos of my supercharged 350Z

StephenG

I uploaded some to Google, here we go...

My Engine Bay - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-186382571651697824

Pre-tuning dyno, Dec 2005 - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7284877605314168830

Same dyno, recorded on my mobile, including final figure (382bhp) - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-7573679962659772965

The noise in the cabin, accelerating in gear - http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5662634452282905224

Yes, it was far too loud in the cabin - so I swapped it for the Invidia true dual, which is a better performance choice when you have forced induction.

Nismo exhaust + Supercharger isn't the best choice, far too loud by my reckoning, and a little constricted for the exhaust gases.

Yes, it was far too loud in the cabin - so I swapped it for the Invidia true dual, which is a better performance choice when you have forced induction.

Nismo exhaust + Supercharger isn't the best choice, far too loud by my reckoning, and a little constricted for the exhaust gases.

And is the Invidia system more quiet?

And is the Invidia system more quiet?

Yes, very much so. Less 'gravelly' and 'rumbly' and more metallic sounding. It's hard to describe. Listen to the video Giles shot (the dyno one) and that's how loud it was with the Nismo.

Didn't realise there was a videos forum though, so OK.

:lol: it's not as if you have to give me permission or agree with me if I decide the thread is in the wrong place.... ;)

I was just acknowledging that I should have put it in the videos forum. Your 'being a ****' needle is bouncing off the limiter today, isn't it? ;)

Didn't realise there was a videos forum though, so OK.

:lol: it's not as if you have to give me permission or agree with me if I decide the thread is in the wrong place.... ;)

I was just acknowledging that I should have put it in the videos forum. Your 'being a ****' needle is bouncing off the limiter today, isn't it?

You sure there is a limiter??? :teeth::p

careful Stephen, you being a comedian and all that might allow you to insult people when you are on stage and get away with it, but not here... ;) suggest appropriate use of smilies to at least show that you are joking, otherwise people might take you seriously, for once :)

careful Stephen, you being a comedian and all that might allow you to insult people when you are on stage and get away with it, but not here... ;) suggest appropriate use of smilies to at least show that you are joking, otherwise people might take you seriously, for once :)

:lol:;)

just remembered the case a while back where a jap video himself driving his F40 at high speed then sold the video, cops got hold of it,traced him, then fined and banned him (i think) :wacko: i may of course be completey wrong :blush:

anyways nice dyno specs and like u say the zorst was a little on the loud side d'oh no sticking-fingers-in-smilie lol :teeth:

Fair point. Have edited the post where I say you were acting cockishly to include a winking smilie.

Stephen

:D <--- almost forgot

Stephen, you forgot, its not an insult if you put a smilie next to it, it makes it totally okay to say whatever you want, as long as you wink, you c*ck sucker mutha f*cka!!!!! ;)

Cool!

So... STFU you sh!t-stabbing environmental rapist ;)

Like that?