Compression arm bushes - 10% off SuperPro

Jez @ H-Dev

Having just had compression arm bush failure on our test 350Z, we thought we'd get some in stock as it's a fairly common problem.

These SuperPro bushes contain the parts require to replace both left and right bushes with high quality polyurethane.

Get 10% off, while stocks last- a bargain at just over £70 per side. In stock, ready to ship.

We can fit the bushes if you bring your car (or arms) over to us and we can carry out 4-wheel laser alignment (which we deem essential as the suspension arms have to be removed)

Order online: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25340 or give us a call on 01635 247477

SuperPro bushes are tried tested and proven in motorsport which means they deliver outstanding performance. Their innovative design and superior materials offer dramatic improvements in handling and give a more precise feel through the corners. Unlike some polyurethane bushes with SuperPro products there is no increase in vibration or ride harshness an attribute that makes them an ideal choice for cars that are used for both normal road driving and track days.

SPF2847KBIG.jpg

Thats good to know Jez. Another one of our forum members has been getting a GB going with this - good to see a trader getting in on it, espeically as you fit them too. My 350z desperately needed them doing (before I PX'd it for the 370z), but I was put off not knowing where to get it done at a reasonable price as most people said it was a pain in the butt to do labour wise. How much would you charge to change them out and how long does it take?

Hopefully if you get some uptake you get get better discount from SuperPro too :thumbs:

If you bring the car to us we'd charge £174.99 - that includes fitting the bushes and a 4 wheel laser alignment setup with print out. I wouldn't be happy fitting them without aligning the car afterwards.

We can also fit bushes to arms if people want to bring their arms over, or post them to us. We'd charge £29.99 to fit the bushes + return postage if required.

Prices include VAT.

• 2 weeks later...

We're about 3 miles off the M4, J13.

These bushes are great if you've got failed standard bushes - and they're more firm than standard so should help turn in etc.

If you'd like to book in for fitting and alignment, let me know :)

We're about 3 miles off the M4, J13.

These bushes are great if you've got failed standard bushes - and they're more firm than standard so should help turn in etc.

If you'd like to book in for fitting and alignment, let me know :)

yeh sure, sounds good. Ive been on you website and i see you do remaps which is what i want done. and also maybe some new S. plugs but im just finding out when my easter holiday is and il give u a call.

:thumbs:

• 6 months later...

Here you go:

You can see prices and shipping costs (just add the items to your basket, then click Calculate chipping cost) online:

Comp arm bushes: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25451

Front arb: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25452

Rear arb: http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info.php ... s_id=25456

UK cars with OEM sized ARBs use the larger 34mm/21mm bushes.

Either order online or give us a call: 01635 247477

• 9 months later...