2004 40000miles 7995? anygood?

coupeking

hi guys i found a silver 350z 2004 with just over 40k on the clock its got lather and heated seats so gussing its gt pack??

is this a good buy and how long can these engines really go for? if all goes well ill get it this weekend so plz help.

o and what should i be looking out for with the car?

Look at the f and q section bud..... you will find alot of info there :thumbs: As for the price..... as long as the car is sitting right, runs well and has all its service documents..... it seems like a very good deal. The engines are good for 100k+ so nothing to worry about :blush::lol:

Welcome to the Forum!

Post up a link so we can all have a look! :thumbs:

As Jay said sounds like a great deal, just make sure it's not a Melon! :scare: (ie A really big lemon!):lol:

I'd personally stick with a more citrus based fruit like a grapefruit than I a Melon.

:welcome: linky would be helpful for us to give an opinion

Sounds a good price, make sure though that there is not any work needed soon. My car needed tyres and brakes done and a service wasn't far away cost me near on £2k to get all done.

Mine is up for sale as well ;-) it's in the for sale section

May sound stupid, but make sure it's a UK spec car. I bought mine (42k, 54 plate, silver - sounds like the one you're looking at!) about 7 months ago and paid £8k for it, which seemed like a very good deal. Imports are always about £1k cheaper though, so if it's an import it's not such a great deal. It seems that despite the prices (average of about £9k I'd say) - they're not actually selling at the listed price. Good luck with it!!