Confused.com.............you will be!!

BladesGrant

Its renewal time so done the usual comparison site to see what its likely to be then go to the forums traders to see if it can be bettered.

This is my confused.com results with a little extra qoute I did just for a giggle.

Insurance.doc

Now I know modifications add to your premium but surely not to the point a £10.5k (value with mods) car modified that is around 300bhp (probably less) is that much more to insure than a £38k (going on the cheapest I have seen) standard 480bhp car. Not to the tune of £500 per year anyway.

I am thinking so. It will pay for itself in about 25 years with depreciation and what not at that difference a year. I did click the maximum of 6 mods on the Zed which were:

bodykit

Bonnet bulge (although not sure how thats a mod if its standard on 2007 plus)

ECU 10%

Spoiler

Exhuast

Filter

As i said before its because your an old c*** :bleh::bleh::bleh:

I am not denying that but surely the same insurer for the same person but on two completely different class of cars would get it the right way round. If the GT-R was £500 more than the Zed I would probably be very happy with my qoute. :lol:

can't believe you just used word to show me that... noob fail :p

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Its the new Vs old car again. I had a G reg Eunos (worth £1200) and when I went to a brand new 2006 MX5 (worth £22K) my insurance went down £450 :shrug:

Time to get a GTR I rekon :thumbs:

can't believe you just used word to show me that... noob fail :p

:lol:

It was because I was on my work laptop and its so locked down I can barely do my work!!! Only way round some internet upload was to screen print, drop in word and save it and attach!! More than one way to skin a dog!! :lol: