My Azure Zed (updated pics)

Craigb

Finally had chance to get some pics up of the Zed,

Love driving it even if the petrol stations my second home haha, other than the engine management light appearing on the dashboard on the way home :(.

Had it scanned at a friends garage come up with 2 faults, the oxygen sensors on the cats :( so i got onto the phone to nissan and its going back under warranty on friday afternoon. Fingers crossed they can sort it.

but heres a quick few pics....

IMG_3734.jpg

IMG_3733.jpg

IMG_3732.jpg

IMG_3731.jpg

IMG_3730.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

IMG_3727.jpg

IMG_3726.jpg

:thumbup:

I also had the roof done in 3m Gloss black vinyl today, aint got any pics as yet, but i will be detailing it next,

I also have a JWT popcharger ready to be fit, but i will be waiting till the car is repaired under warranty, before i bolt that on.

As far as im aware its the standard system, i know it has been sat on nissans forcourt for atleast 6 month, so that could be the downfall with them getting sh*tted up.

Probably just want a good clean and re-fitting.

Get some pix up buddy B):D

I also had the roof done in 3m Gloss black vinyl today, aint got any pics as yet, but i will be detailing it next,

I also have a JWT popcharger ready to be fit, but i will be waiting till the car is repaired under warranty, before i bolt that on.

I will try get some pics up of the roof tommorow, cheers for the comments, i just hope nissan keep the customer service up to standard fixing this engine management light :(

But come to think of it they must of known about it as the light wasn't on when i test drove it and set off home in it :wacko:

That looks awesome!!! Very nice indeed. If im not mistaken, its not got the GT pack which is probably the first ive seen for a while without it. Love the colour tho, in that light it looks much better than other azure blue ones ive seen. So clean!

I need to get out and polish mine some more!!!!

Got abit of an update,

Took it back to the dealers last friday with the warranty,

Just to scan the car and see why the engine management light was on, they that one of the catalyic convertors has gone,

There saying it could be the heat insulation thats cracked or something, so they are having the car next week for a day to sort it out.

They have been pretty good so far as far as the nissan dealer goes.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks great, puts my 55 Azure to shame!!

Nah i dont believe that haha,

Cheers for the comments, dont know what the plans are for the future yet,

Going to need some new rear tyres next so im gunna replace the pirelli p zeros with some falken 452's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...