Car limits activity day, vids and pics

Will370z

Was awesome fun, great to me you Darren, was also great to sit in a few peeps cars!

First time i have really gone fill whack in the ZED round a corner!

Just checking out some of the vids i did, lots of "ohhhh F****" from the misses, needless to say she sat out after about about 5 runs!

Will get the vids up soon!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just looking through some of teh vids now, annoyingly the work camera meant i have to rencode from MTS format (pain in the arse) and also annoyingly the wind means you cant hear the engines roaring or the tires being burn away! but Will keep you posted

Well it was a great day apart from the fact that I did a complete set of rear Tyres right down to literally slicks :blush: pictures to follow, & hopefully some videos, although I didn't get a video of my last run with what must have been the biggest off of the day :surrender: managed to fill the car & cover myself with grass, mud & rubber :yahoo:

:lol::lol: No wonder you had those dodgy shades on B)

Well it was a great day apart from the fact that I did a complete set of rear Tyres right down to literally slicks :blush: pictures to follow, & hopefully some videos, although I didn't get a video of my last run with what must have been the biggest off of the day :surrender: managed to fill the car & cover myself with grass, mud & rubber :yahoo:

Oooops :scare::yahoo:

Hoping to upload my videos tomorrow, I have just changed my wheels back over on the car, after getting a little carried away, I was crapping myself on the 50mile drive home yesterday with my slightly illegal Tyres, :blush:

981c727d.jpg

Hoping to upload my videos tomorrow, I have just changed my wheels back over on the car, after getting a little carried away, I was crapping myself on the 50mile drive home yesterday with my slightly illegal Tyres, :blush:

981c727d.jpg

Good effort!!! :thumbs:

But essentially a failure as I can't see any canvas!!!! :lol:

Good effort!!! :thumbs:

But essentially a failure as I can't see any canvas!!!! :lol:

Well not necessarily as it wasn`t really a drift day & I did manage to get the quickest circuit times by a reasonable margin :D I had hoped to have enough left in the tyres for a track-day but it appears not

Looks like a blistering day, no wonder you ran out of rubber.

Nice work on the circuits, lovely handbrake turn on the lower circuit, that was always my favourite run, top circuit certainly bounces the old zed around.

Good job :thumbs: when's the next one lol

Looks like a blistering day, no wonder you ran out of rubber.

Nice work on the circuits, lovely handbrake turn on the lower circuit, that was always my favourite run, top circuit certainly bounces the old zed around.

Good job :thumbs: when's the next one lol

Cheers Will, shame you couldn`t make it. It was a great day, although One guy in a green Elise got a bit shirty about a mazda being quicker than him so I made a point to go and have a chat with him to see what times he was doing :lol: Other than him everyone else there was cool.

Before I do another Car limits day I need to take the car off the road for a while to apply the boost upgrade & standalone ecu that I`ve been wanting to do for a while, also I need more tyres on both cars, so perhaps after Wales ;)