finally went and done it...

ByteJuggler

Well. Had been wanting to do this the right way round and post about my extended test drive last weekend first before making this announcement, but what the hell. (The review/report of the test drive is not finished and is turning into a real tome... will hopefully post that later tonight :lol: )

Anyway... I've finally went and done it: I put down a deposit on a new Z last week, with the friendly folks at Marshall Nissan. They did me an absolutely cracking deal, so I'm pretty happy in that regard. Spec is, in brief: Ebisu black (black won over the red for me in the final analysis), GT pack, Alezan leather, Sat Nav, various other bits n bobs. Amazingly enough, the car is alledgedly due to be delivered the 8th to the dealership, and they reckon they can have it ready for collection by the 11th... Needless to say I'm one very happy chappy :D:teeth::yahoo::thumbs: Now I just need to finalise payment, insurance etc.

I feel some questions/posts coming on soon... (And some minor mod purchases like badges and the like... B) )

Cool! B)

If I'm right in thinking you mean the 11th Nov then that's fanatastic. Cancelled order?

Yeah, 11th of Novemeber. :D I was a bit shocked as well when I was told that - I assumed he meant December and then was told no, 11th November... :teeth: Don't know, possibly a cancelled order I guess. There was already a car of the required spec in the system, was what I was told. I don't much care as long as it's properly new etc.