A hungry Neilp......

The G Man

Haha please tell me she wasn't driving a red corsa? I was trying to tell a girl to put her lights on but I think it looked as though I was signalling that I wanted to squeeze her boobs :lol:

I was down noising up all the corsa vxr driver but was hard to drive on those slippy roads. Was sideways on dual carriage way trying to put power down in 3rd and 4th lol.

I'll need take a spin by yours and say hi and get a look at your fancy exhaust B)

Nah mate no red Corsa :lol: She probably served you :teeth: She's been working there a while (it's a job at least :thumbs: ), she's a bit of a petrolhead herself and having only just passed her driving test, she's currently hooning around in my Mrs FR :scare:

I know what you mean re greasy roads :thumbdown: , this has got to be the longest, shitiest winter for a long time :surrender:

I'm backshift all week, off Sunday and if it's decent, I'll need to give the Z a good old detail, you're welcome to drop by anytime mate B), oh and I've got a wee pressy for ya for the Valley weekend ;)

All will be revealed soon :dance:

Nah mate no red Corsa :lol: She probably served you :teeth: She's been working there a while (it's a job at least :thumbs: ), she's a bit of a petrolhead herself and having only just passed her driving test, she's currently hooning around in my Mrs FR :scare:

I know what you mean re greasy roads :thumbdown: , this has got to be the longest, shitiest winter for a long time :surrender:

I'm backshift all week, off Sunday and if it's decent, I'll need to give the Z a good old detail, you're welcome to drop by anytime mate B), oh and I've got a wee pressy for ya for the Valley weekend ;)

Haha do tell!! :dance: Have you been gettin emails from Andy? Are we still good for the rx8 owners meet on Friday?

Ah I see!! tell her next time I want some free burgers :lol: it was just a quick snack before dinner lol.

Haha do tell!! :dance: Have you been gettin emails from Andy? Are we still good for the rx8 owners meet on Friday?

Ah I see!! tell her next time I want some free burgers :lol: it was just a quick snack before dinner lol.

Was just about to ask you the same regards Andy's emails, yeah I got them mate and we're good to go on the Friday, just a bit of a pain the early start :thumbdown:

As far as free burgers go, even I can't get one :angry: I'm banned from going there anyway, coz I'm a "dad" and apparantly, they are the uncoolest animal in the world :lol:

She doesn't mind a lift in the Z though :p , but now she drives, I suppose I'm even more banned :#1:

:lol: Just realised that this is the meet point for the Spring meet :yahoo: Oh I hope she's working that day :lol:

oooh thats a shout lol, i'll have a double sausage n egg mcmuffin compliments of the house then since its prob gna be an early start lol, i havent been down mfi in ages lol, hardly ever eat mcdonalds stuff anyway more a kentucky man myself lol

That's where we always start. My buddy used to work in one a few years back and all of our crowd had employee cards for cheap meals lol. I think the run will defo need split into groups if everyone really turns up. It was hard enough with 3 cars due to the roads being very narrow and my zed not liking grass verges so I had to get people coming towards me to reverse!

George what's the surprise lol I'm desperate to know lol

George what's the surprise lol I'm desperate to know lol

:secret: All will be revealed on the day, or maybe the day before :clap: And it's 3 seperate things, all for your Z, no more clues :teeth:

Lol I guess I'll have to wait a couple of weeks then lol. I hope it's sunny. I hate being on the track when it's wet. I'm a pussy in the wet lol.

I'll give you a shout on Sunday and come down and get a few vids of your exhaust for the forum. I'm working till 3 so should be around for about 4.30ish if your still out cleaning.

I want to know if corsa girl has been sitting outside McDs since waiting for her boob feel!!!

haha i didnt hang about to see... lol It was hilarious she started laughing so i emphasized my gesture and pointed at her car but god knows what she was thinking i was trying to tell her. She never put the lights on anyways :lol:

shat myself when george said his daughter spotted me lol, my first thought was uh oh..... :lol:

1 out of 3 Paulie :lol: I always new you were good ;) Ooh I like this game ;) I'll txt you mate re Sunday, shouldn't be a prob, although by what Heather was telling me tonight, I'll hear ya before I see ya :thumbs:

Anyone else is welcome to pop over, I'll get the kettle on and I've got a road in mind for a shortish but exhilerating blast :dance:

My neighbours love me and my friends exhaust, should've seen the curtain twitching when 12 RX8's with aftermarkets on most turned up one Sunday morning :lol:

Oh and I've got the wheels in motion for a discount at Maccy D's for the spring meet :#1: Girls in red Corsa's are banned though, just incase they bring a Dad :boxing:

Oh I'm good :lol:

Right there is another two then.... lets think... it won't be fags cos Neily no smoke unless you bought me some to make up for being bad :p

Oh oh I know... its furry dice and steering wheel cover :#1:

If I pop over on Sunday will you wash my car please thank you :drive1

Maccy D's discount is worth God status :yahoo::lol:

Paulie, not fags but you can smoke mine again :p Not furry dice or wheel cover but Louise, one of my other daughters has some of these akootrimints (sp wasn't my bag don't ya know) I'll wash your car if you, erm, cut my grass, no that doesn't sound right, does it :blush: Ok, I'm not washing your car :blackeye:

I'll get some Vin Purdie decals made up :lol: I'll put them on my car as wll "Vin Purdie's Mate" :yahoo::thumbs:

Hahaha what you's lot like lol. No racing stripes my cars fast enough lol. Did your daughter mention I was driving like an arse showing of infront of all the corsa crew lol :blush:

Vin purdie :lol: now that could stick, if only I had his Guns haha