buying a 350z tomorrow...quick sense check please?

Just a couple of comments...First off, both these Zed's look like they are GM and not silver? Secondly, the first Zed mentions full service history, the second one doesn't. There's one other thing that's worth mentioning, I'm pretty sure the 2006 model is actually a 2005 pre facelift car registered in April 2006, that means you'll pay £430 instead of £230 car tax :scare: .

Pete

thanks Pete you're spot on - the dealer told me the 2006 car was still the 280BHP model - however what didnt dawn on me until you just mentioned it was therefore the impact on road tax...so thanks for that.

in terms of price - they claim (i had to speak to both separate dealers even though they are under the same dealership name) that the Evans H pricing policy means that they are priced now rock bottom against other cars nationally at the same reg/spec and therefore they claim they wont budge an inch on price...

...actually having looked at hundreds of adverts i tend to agree the cars are fairly priced - but paying full sticker price would never be an option for me - I couldnt tell the wife i didnt get them to drop a penny...

any thoughts on the prices?

by way of a quick update - I took the bait and bought the 05 350z GT spec - pick it up during the week :yahoo:

one of the things i need is sat nav - but having seen a thread on here about a nurrish system I am now warming up a PM for the good fellow :clap:

anyone know if he is still active and selling his ICE kit?

thanks - and here's to a good week!

many thanks - a kid on christmas eve...that's what I am at the moment.

i noticed on another thread that you had the nurrish system - do you mind me asking - did you install it yourself or have nurrish fit it? I'm near Middlesbrough so it's a little bit of a treck to the midlands to get it fitted - so, given that I wouldnt dream of trying to install it myself (ZERO track record for ANY form of DIY) - then do you think I'd be able to find some independent chap locally to install it...and if so what do you think would be a reasonable price?

Personally I would wait until you get the car as I have found the BOSE head unit to be rubbish and CD's keep skipping. I would save up for a top of the range double din head unit to replace it with built in sat nav. Just my 2p!

Enjoy your new car!