Racing Hart RS521 19" Wheels + 15mm Spacers! SOLD

friddela

It is with great sadness that I am putting these great wheels up for sale. Due to some repairs/house move I really need to free up some cash in order to keep the car. I bought these off Muddy, from this thread: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33076&start=0&hilit=racing+hart.

Spec:

Rears: 19"x10" +28. Tyres: 265/30/19 - Nakang Ultra Sport II. (4-5mm Tread at a guess).

Fronts: 19"x9" +28. Tyres: 235/30/19 - Nakang Ultra Sport II. (6-7mm Tread at a guess).

There is good tread on all tyres but I can't for the life of me find a tape measure!

Bad point: I had a bit of curbing on the rears which I have polished out. Unfortunately when polishing the marks out a little bit of the lacquer has come off the rim. I have tried to get the best shot with my stupid iphone.

IMG_0121.jpg

This is the worst of them. I will get pictures of all the wheels if required. I am in the process of just cleaning them up and polishing them.

IMG_0123.jpg

That's the lacquer that came off.

ists38.jpg

This is them on Muddy's car, oh how I dreamt it would look like that :D.

I will also include some Black Kei Lightweight Nuts that cost me circa £50.

Price: £1300 - Collection from Nottingham.

I am also selling 4x 15mm Eibach Hubcentric Spacers. I prefer to sell these with the wheels as I think they set the wheels off nicely. If bought with the wheels, then add £100 on top. If bought on there own I'll sell them for: £150 - Collection from Nottingham prefered but may be able to post.

IMG_0124.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there, dont mean to hijack your thread but I have the 5 spoke racing Harts and was wondering what you used to polish the scratch out? Unfortunately I stored my wheels over winter in a garage I didnt know was leaking and now the wheels have started to corrode and I want tpolish them back up.

Thanks, and good luck with the sale!

I used Meguiars Metal Polish but like I said I used it so much the lacquer started to come off. If it's just a surface scratch you shouldn't have any problems polishing that out without damaging the wheel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...