Hope to be a z owner by the end of the weekend!

there are some basingstoke boys that could help out, fleet is a tad to far for me sorry. :console:

come along basingstoke owners, offer up :thumbs:

This is where the "Member Map" button might be useful

whooo hooo bought it, and got to know it quite well on the road home 455miles... it is a great car! this one needs a little tlc to make it superb. couple of scratches, refurb alloys, fix driver window, and air bag warning blinking. and thats it. ill get pics up as soon as, its too dark now... :yahoo::clap:

Big congrats, bet you enjoyed the drive home. One trouble now is you just won't be able to wipe that smile off your face. Had my car 6 months and I still smile like an idiot whenever i see her or take her for a drive.

Next thing to recommend is getting along to one of the local meets. Owning the car is just part of the fun, getting along to the local meets and coming alongto events like the welsh run is a huge part of the experience. So is meeting like minded people who are now mates. Wish I had bought my zed years ago.

Looking forward to seeing the photos.

Enjoy it :thumbs: