GT-R test drive - Updated 20/3 with review

captain

Planning for something nice so genuinely interested. Drove a 370Z last month and thought it gave me nothing over the 350.

Present wish list goes from M3 CSL through GT3 to Gallardo.

A lot of it depends how bad it gets in the Middle East as I'm suffering on my oil shares this month thanks to the locals "having a bit of a do". :angry:

Girlfriend (honestly) gave the green light on Clarkson's old Gallardo Spyder before February went pear-shaped: :lol::lol:

for_sale_jeremy_clarksons_2007_lamborghini_gallardo_spyder.jpg

A lot of it depends how bad it gets in the Middle East as I'm suffering on my oil shares this month thanks to the locals "having a bit of a do". :angry:

Could be worse. You could be like my mates that have been abandoned in the Libyan Desert. My mates in Tripoli have mostly made it out.

Just got a mail shot from the exeter chaps . Just to let me know the 'new' 370Z is now in and special deals are on offer...

Will the swines never leave me alone !! I have only had my 350Z for 5 months !!

didnt stop me thinking about it though..... :teeth:

Good luck withthe test drive Cap. A full report please :thumbs:

I drove a mates GTR a few weeks ago. Now having serious doubts about getting a R34 & just sit tight a bit longer to get a 35 :ninja:

That thing moves way quicker than something that size should, my Z was quick but the GTR was just insane :scare: Really nice interior aswell :)

I drove a mates GTR a few weeks ago. Now having serious doubts about getting a R34 & just sit tight a bit longer to get a 35 :ninja:

That thing moves way quicker than something that size should, my Z was quick but the GTR was just insane :scare: Really nice interior aswell :)

Like your style. B)

You coming to Cheddar on Sunday?

Just got a mail shot from the exeter chaps . Just to let me know the 'new' 370Z is now in and special deals are on offer...

Will the swines never leave me alone !! I have only had my 350Z for 5 months !!

didnt stop me thinking about it though..... :teeth:

Good luck withthe test drive Cap. A full report please :thumbs:

I received the mail shot as well. Did you phone them to see how much they were knocking off the price of a new one?

That sounds awesome, can I come ?

What is this, a bloody coach trip? :p

Talk to you on Sunday. ;)

Aly wants to come along and my two boys and the dogs OK :lol:

Tell you what. Be Northbound on the M32 at 10:10 on the 10th in your Z and we'll do your famous "lets have a race in 3rd" test. :lol::lol:

That sounds awesome, can I come ?

What is this, a bloody coach trip? :p

Talk to you on Sunday. ;)

Aly wants to come along and my two boys and the dogs OK :lol:

Tell you what. Be Northbound on the M32 at 10:10 on the 10th in your Z and we'll do your famous "lets have a race in 3rd" test. :lol::lol:

I think I know what the outcome will be :teeth:

How long will you have it for?

About 40 minutes,

Sadique from Wessex Nissan called me to ask if I wanted a white MY10 or black MY11. I suddenly had visions: :cloud9:

dsc0774.jpg

Hmmmm.............................choices, choices, choices :lol:

I thought only JFE Exeter were the only garage selling them in the South West. Does this also apply to nearly new ones as well?

Like your style. B)

You coming to Cheddar on Sunday?

Nope, I have to work on Sunday :thumbdown: