Well just put an add up for my zed on pistonheads

Matt L

:cries: will be putting one up on here tonight when i get chance to and i need to update the pictures on the pistonheads on as they are awful.

But yeah kinda hoping i won the lottery last night and that i dont have to sell it althought doubt that one very much so looks like it will have to be sold after oooo all of 3months ownership if that (bought it early Dec) :( :( :( :( .

Gutted to say the least but as im going to be pulling out of works study support scheme due to some ridiculous changes they have made its goingto be costing me near £1.5k a year to study :( ghey and the fact i dont get to enjoy it as much as i want because im never really around to drive it i feel its better to sell it on to someone who will enjoy it more.

anywho thread is here for any advice on what i can change on it.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2451596.htm

also do you think thats a fair price? as im unsure what they are worth as prices vary so much (will put it up cheaper on here anyway)

Cheers for the comments, i really wish/hope it doesnt sell as i really dont want to see it go.

Im going to put it on autotrader and here at some point soon, need to get an updated shot of the interior first though.

Oh and ill still be around here for anyone who wants pictures doing :) and if not i get notifications when pms come through.