THINK about what you are WEARING!

slimjim

GUTTED!

Got in my car yesterday, first time for a while.

Wearing this STUPID pair of bloody trousers with a freaking buckle on the side of it....

Put a big scratch in my newly refurbed bolster :headhurt:

Gutted .... :thumbdown:

No need to say that the trousers are now in the BIN. :angry:

I can sympatise mate. A week after getting my 350,my mate hopped into the passenger seat,and id told him to take his keys off the climbing hook thing on the side of his jeans. He said itd be fine,and now i have a great big scratch on the passenger bolster! :rant:

I can sympatise mate. A week after getting my 350,my mate hopped into the passenger seat,and id told him to take his keys off the climbing hook thing on the side of his jeans. He said itd be fine,and now i have a great big scratch on the passenger bolster! :rant:

send him the bill for the repair ;)

Hes been a very good friend of mine for a few years now,and he was the one that pushed me to apply for the job at RB,so i can forgive him almost anything. Almost! lol

so a beer wee would have been apt :lol: no need for violence and the risk of loosing a good mate, but enough to strike a karmic balance and some humourt thrown in as well :lol:

I'm so anal about my Alazan leather that I have a square white cloth placed on the bottom part of my seat. I wear a few jeans with metal buttons that stick out and don't want to risk scratching the leather! Does anybody else do this or am I just a bit too anal about my car... :blush: