New member just signed up

mini

Hello all,

Just wanted to post a note to say 'hello' to you all.

I've been checking out your site for the last month or so now, and have finally got round to registering....Good to see so much interest and advise is available for and between Z owners.

Purchased mine about a month ago and have had nothing but fun and smiles ever since!!!

04' Gun metal, rays, alzian....most exzilerating drive I've ever had...man these things go fast!!! :yahoo:

Mini

Cheers guys,

I will post some piccies soon.

One thing which you may be able to help me with is an irritating squick/rattle which seems to be coming from behind the speedo cluster! It only seems to occur at low speeds around town, so it may be due to bumps in the round? But it's really winding me up!!!!

Anyone had a similar issue?

Yeah, I've got that. In mine it's the wee triangular panel to the right of the speedo cluster with the air vent on it. I usually give it a push and it stops.......... well, for a few seconds then starts rattling again. Annoying, but not the end of the world.

Anyone got a fix for it? (without putting it in to the stealer, cos they'll just take it apart, reassemble it then something else will rattle).